Whether you’re buying or selling a home, the transaction can be a bit overwhelming. Working with a real estate agent who understands your market can make your life that much easier! Let’s get together to discuss your plans to buy or sell in 2019!
What Real Estate Agents Provide
1. Negotiations – The Real Estate Agent acts as a buffer in negotiations with all parties throughout the entire transaction.
2. Pricing – Your Real Estate Agent will help you set the price for your listing or making an offer on a new home.
3. Contracts – Your agent will help with all disclosures and contracts when buying or selling a home.
4. Understand Current Market Conditions – Your agent will explain today’s real estate headlines and decipher what they mean to you.
5. Experience – Wenzel Select Properties Real Estate Agents are well-educated in and experienced with the entire real estate process.
Downers Grove Real Estate Agents
Wenzel Select Properties Real Estate Agents offer expert assistance tailored to meet its customer’s unique needs. Whether you’re buying, selling or renting a home, our agents thrive on finding the real estate solution that fits you best. Our real estate agents excel at providing our clients with personalized support throughout the entire real estate experience.
Our Real Estate Brokers include realtors with experience, expertise and a comprehensive understanding of every step of the home buying, home selling or renting process. We will assist you in selecting the perfect property that meets your needs. We’re always ready to help you make this important decision as successful and stress-free as possible. Our Downers Grove Real Estate Company is committed to serving the real estate needs of our clients by providing one-on-one support through the entire real estate transaction and remains our number one goal.
When hiring a Real Estate Agent to sell your home, he or she will provide a comparative market analysis (CMA) an in-depth analysis of what your home is worth compared to homes in your area. Your Real Estate Agent has the ability to produce detailed information on properties that meet your criteria via the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). A Wenzel Select Properties Real Estate Agent will assist you with every question you may have about selling your home.
Buying a home can be stressful, and we want to make sure you are prepared. Your Real Estate Agent will help you find the perfect home. He or she will explain the types of mortgages available, tax issues and responsibilities of a homeowner. They will also refer you to a mortgage company, home inspection company, and real estate attorney. After you successfully purchase your home you can plan for the moving day. Wenzel Select Properties has compiled a checklist to guide you through the moving process.
Let’s team up in 2019 to make your real estate resolutions a reality. Give us a call at (630) 430-4790 or email us at email@example.com.